Supreme Carpet Cleaning
Our techniques and cleaning process ensures your carpets gets the ‘Supreme Clean Experience’.
Services We Offer
The size of our team and our protracted expertise allow us to accomplish absolutely any type of task at hand!
Supreme Carpet Cleaning Dublin recognises that all carpets are not the same, therefore our approach to cleaning your carpets will depend on the type and quality of carpet you have.
Supreme Upholstery Cleaning Dublin specalises in both Leather and Fabric Upholstery Cleaning. With so many differnt upholstery materials from genuine leather to synthetic leatherette, from natural …
Supreme Rug Cleaning Dublin specialise in the cleaning and care of your rugs. We understand that not all rugs are the same. Therefore, our approach to cleaning your rug will depend …
The Mattress Cleaning Service by Supreme Carpet Cleaning based primarily in Dublin, uses a process that ensures you get the healthiest night sleep possible.
Are you getting the healthiest night …
Supreme Carpet Cleaning’s carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning services offer a competitive package to all commercial customers based in the Dublin region.
Carpet Cleaning Offers
– Average Sizes Only –
– 2 x Bedrooms –
– 3 x Bedrooms, Stairs &Landing –
– 3 x Bedrooms –
-Stairs & Landing –
About Supreme Carpet Cleaning
Supreme Carpet Cleaning is a family-run, independent business based in Dublin. We commit ourselves to delivering a quality-assured service to both residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide range of services which includes carpet cleaning, leather/fabric upholstery cleaning and rug cleaning services. We also offer a mattress cleaning service.
What People Say About Us
Philip, thank you for doing the chairs today. Just wanted to say you did a super job and we are really happy with our new chairs. Thank you very much for a really great job. Siobhan
I’m an extremely satisfied customer and would be happy to recommend Philip and his company. He was professional, showed up on time and did a fantastic job. I would definitely use him again.
The Benefits of Carpet Cleaning Services
How to Remove Chewing Gum from Carpet and Upholstery
- Always test any method in an area that is inconspicuous to avoid mishaps !
Commonly Used Methods:
- Cutting (not recommended)
- Solvent Sprays – Freezing
- Gum Removal Tools
- Peanut Butter
FreezingThe most widely used method for removing chewing is known as the freezing method.
- Using a butter knife remove any excess pieces of chewing, paying extra attention not to destroy the pile.
- Vacuum away any extra pieces of chewing gum and dirt.
- Place several pieces of ice into a zip lock bag, this will stop our carpet/gum from becoming wet and sticky.
- Rub the bag over the gum until it has frozen solid.
- Pick away at the gum until there are only very small particles left.
- Vacuum away any excess.
- Wash area with warm soapy water to remove any remaining residue.
CuttingNot recommended by professionals but still used by people in a panic to remove gum. This involves under cutting the chewing gum with a sharp knife or blade, removning carpet or upholstery fibers until the area has been ridden of the gum.
Solvent Sprays – FreezingThere are special solvents that have been developed specifically for removing gum from fabrics. The only downside to these solvent is that they can leave an oily stain in your carpet or furnishing that can never be removed. If you intend on using a solvent to remove gum make sure that you test the solvent on an inconspicuous area before tackling the affected area. Then follow the steps in freezing.
Gum Removal ToolsOnly to be used in/on industrial carpet area. Gum removal tools are placed into a power screw driver and using the twisting force of the screw drive the tool removes the gum. These cannot be used on any wool or semi synthetic carpets that have a high pile. They must only be used on industrial tiled carpets.
Peanut ButterApply peanut butter to the affected area and work it into the gum. Leave settle for a few minutes and the gum should come pick right off. The only downside to this is that you will now have to deal with a peanut butter stain. To rid of the peanut butter leave it to dry for an hour and using a butter knife you can remove and vacuum away the dried peanut butter. If all else fails you can always call a professional who can come remove the chewing gum for you.
How to Remove Blood Stains from Carpet and Upholstery
Safety & HygieneObviously it is important to follow simple guidelines regarding safety and hygiene when cleaning/removing blood, take care whether it be your own or someone else’s. Ensure gloves are worn and all soiled cloths/materials used are double-bagged when disposing of them to avoid the risk of catching anything or spreading infection.
Simple Household Items Used
- Meat Tenderizer, mixed with water to form a paste
- Washing-up Liquid
- Detergent (non-alkali)
- Baking Soda
- Cold Water
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Clean White Towels
- Spray Bottle (For Cleaning Liquid)
- (Wool) 1 teaspoon of non alkali detergent and one cup of water mixed.
- (Oriental) 1 pt white vinegar and 2 pt water mixed.
- Blot stain with clean cloth (DONT RUB).
- Work from the outside in, avoid spreading, the aim is to lift as much as possible from the fibers.
- Spray with cold water, blot again.
- Spray with small amount of cleaning solution.
- Blot with clean, dry cloth regularly using new white spot on towel as blotting to ensure no spreading.
- Continue until stain is no longer noticeable.
- Spray with rinse solution.
- Blot with clean cloth to remove.
- Finally, spray with clean water, blot dry again and place paper towels and weight (example heavy books) on top, leave for several hours so moisture is absorbed. Then remove and allow to air-dry.
- When totally dry, hoover to restore texture and pick up any left-over residue.
- Avoid hot/warm water, this makes stains hard to remove.
- DO NOT RUB STAIN.
- Do not use clothes/dishwasher detergents as bleach can damage fibres.
- Hydrogen Peroxide can be used as a last resort (has bleaching properties), let sit for 30seconds, blot and rinse thoroughly.
- Spit, believe it or not, can actually clean small blood
- stains, especially your own, the enzymes in saliva break down the proteins in blood.
- Always clean stain immediately if possible.